First of all, please make sure that your device has a working Internet connection or is connected to WLAN.
Please complete the following steps to successfully port your monthly subscription number:
- Download the swype app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the swype app and select «Get Started» to start the registration process.
- Select «Create account».
- Choose your login method (log in with e-mail and password; log in with a Facebook account; log in with a Google account; log in with an Apple account).
- If you’ve selected the login method «Email & password», verify your e-mail address by clicking on «Open your inbox» or enter the code manually via the «Enter code manually» link. You’ve received an automated e-mail containing the code. Facebook, Google and Apple account logins don’t need to be verified.
- Complete the digital identity check by following the process in the app.
- Then select «Transfer number».
- Enter your number, select your current mobile provider from the drop-down menu and click on «Next».
- You’ll receive an SMS containing a confirmation code. You’ll now need to enter this code.
- Select the mobile product type «Monthly subscription».
- Select the transfer date and sign the transfer request in the swype app.
- Choose either an «eSIM» or a physical «SIM Card».
- Select one of the main swype rates (swype Swiss, swype Surf, swype Europe).
- Add a payment method (credit card/debit card with online purchase function/TWINT).
You’ll then receive an automatically generated e-mail confirmation that includes the porting form you signed. The scheduled porting date will be displayed for you in the swype app under the number. You can also check the status of the number porting process here at any time.
There’s nothing else you need to do at this point. We’ll share this porting request with your current provider on your behalf.
On the day that your number is due to be ported, you’ll also receive an automatic reminder by e-mail to insert the new swype SIM card into your phone (or to install an eSIM). You can then use the rate you’ve selected.
If you’ve selected «eSIM», you can install it by following the steps described in the app. Your eSIM profile will be downloaded to your device automatically. Please also follow the setup instructions provided by the device manufacturer. You’ll find the device instructions from your manufacturer attached: Device instructions by manufacturer.
If you’ve ordered a physical «SIM Card», you can activate it in the swype app on porting day (scan the QR code on the SIM card or enter the SIM card number manually via the «Enter code manually» link) and insert it into your device.