On the swype website www.swype.ch, you can complete the initial registration steps all the way to ordering your SIM card as follows.
- Go to our website www.swype.ch, click on «Try for free» and then either select one of the social media login options or enter your e-mail address and set your personal swype password. Complete this process by clicking on the «Sign Up» button.
- If you have selected the «E-mail and password» login method, you will receive an automated e-mail with a code. You will need to enter this code into the designated fields in order to verify your e-mail address. You can also use the «Confirm your e-mail address» link in the e-mail to verify your e-mail address. Facebook, Google and Apple account logins do not need to be verified.
- Enter your name and address in the form and agree to the General Terms and Conditions.
- You can then either order a physical SIM card via the «Order now» button or request an eSIM via the «Use an eSIM» button.
As soon as you have received your SIM card, you can open the swype app and complete the registration as follows. First of all, please make sure that your device has a working Internet connection or is connected to WLAN.
In the swype app, you can complete your registration as follows:
- Download the swype app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Open the swype app and select «Swype to start» to start the registration process.
- Select the «I already have an account» button.
- Log in with the swype login credentials you selected online on the website (e-mail and password, Facebook account, Google account, Apple account)
- Complete the digital identification check.
- Add a payment method (credit card/debit card with online purchase function/TWINT).
- Activate the swype SIM card you received (scan the QR code on the SIM card or enter the SIM card number manually via the «Enter code manually» link).
- If you would like to use an eSIM, then at this point you will need to select the «I would like to use an eSIM» link.
- After scanning the QR code, a swype number will be suggested to you.
- If you want to keep your existing phone number, select the option «I want to keep my existing number» and carry out the porting steps.
- If you want to use the suggested number, select «Activate this number».
- Insert the new physical swype SIM card into the device
- or install an eSIM*
- Select and activate the desired rate.
* Your eSIM profile will automatically be downloaded to your device. Please also follow the setup instructions provided by the device manufacturer. You will find the device instructions from your manufacturer attached: Device instructions from manufacturer