How can I register for or open a swype account in the swype app?
First of all, please make sure that your device has a working Internet connection or is connected to WLAN.
You can then register for or open a swype account and request a SIM card via the swype mobile app by following the steps below:
- Download the swype app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Open the swype app and select «Swype to start» to start the registration process.
- Select «Create your account».
- Choose your login method (log in with e-mail and password; log in with a Facebook account; log in with a Google account; log in with an Apple account)
-If you have selected the «Sign up with email» login method, verify your e-mail address by clicking on «Open your inbox» or enter the code manually via the link «Enter code manually». You have received an automated e-mail with the code. Facebook, Google and Apple account logins do not need to be verified.
- Confirm by clicking on «Continue» on the product overview page.
- Order a physical SIM card with the button «Order SIM card» or select the «I have already received a swype SIM card» link if you already have a swype SIM card.
- Enter your home address in the form and confirm by clicking on «Confirm & Continue».
- Complete the digital identification check.
- Add a payment method (credit card/debit card with online purchase function/TWINT).
- Activate the swype SIM card you received (scan the QR code on the SIM card or enter the SIM card number manually via the «Enter code manually» link).
- If you would like to use an eSIM, then at this point you will need to select the «I want to use eSIM» link.
- After scanning the QR code, a swype number will be suggested to you.
- If you want to keep your existing phone number, select the option «I want to keepmy existing number» and carry out the porting steps.
- If you want to use the suggested number, select «Activate this number».
- Insert the new physical swype SIM card into the device
- or install an eSIM*
Select and activate the desired rate.
* Your eSIM profile will automatically be downloaded to your device. Please also follow the setup instructions provided by the device manufacturer. You will find the device instructions from your manufacturer attached: Device instructions from manufacturer